Speaker: Mr. Chandrasekar Raghu
Sanskrit is inseparable from Sanatana Dharma. It is the master-key to unlocking the treasures of Hindu Dharma, embedded in its numerous texts.
In this webinar we will be discussing foundation programs for students of all age groups - no prior Sanskrit knowledge needed. There are 2 programs that will be discussed.
- The Certificate Program in Sanskrit Proficiency
- The Micro-Certificate in Spoken Sanskrit
Highlights of the programs:
- Taught by HUA’s dedicated faculty
- Easy to use online platform
- Features a hybrid learning model with both live virtual classrooms as well as pre-recorded video
- Focuses on Reading, Writing, Listening, Speaking, Understanding and Comprehending Sanskrit
- Prepares students to clear the 'Proficiency Test' needed to enter Sanskrit Master's Program at HUA
In this webinar we will cover:
- Structure of the programs
- Courses offered in each quarter
- How to register